You will be:
- Designing new RESTful APIs
- Developing secure and performant microservices
- Evaluating new technologies and techniques to drive implementation of best practices
You might be a good fit if you:
- Have extensive experience with Spring Boot.
- Have a deep understanding of Java and PostgreSQL.
- Have the ability to be self-directed and be effective working independently, however, feel equally comfortable working in a team.
- Pay meticulous attention to detail and consistency.
- Have good verbal and written communication skills in English.
Our technology stack:
Java, Spring Boot, PostgreSQL, Kafka, Maven, Hibernate, JUnit, Mockito
React, React Native, TypeScript
How we hire:
Approaches and principles we follow:
- We build up our teams in accordance with the Amazon principle: “Two pizzas are enough to have lunch.” This way we minimize bureaucracy and create a friendly atmosphere in each team.
- We practice flexible working hours. You can choose a work schedule that is convenient for you.
- We try to minimize the number of meetings. At the beginning of the week, we hold one “All-hands” call, in which the team leads report on the teams’ progress; The other meeting we have – is an internal team’s call in each team to plan tasks for the week. That’s pretty much it!
- Developers can freely choose tasks from the backlog and they define ways how to solve them. We make decisions collectively, based on common sense and business needs.
- We try to minimize bureaucracy and automate everything we can to increase the speed of development and reduce the number of bugs. In quality assurance, we give priority to integration tests and do not chase coverage. We have a configured CI with commits to the dev, QA, and master branches leading to publishing applications to servers. Frontend and backend can be run from docker, our DevOps will make sure that docker images remain up to date.
- Team leaders and even our executives are also actively writing code and understand the specifics of the tasks facing the teams.
- We are attentive to work-life-balance and do not want our employees to lose motivation or burnout. A friendly team is one of our highest priorities. We believe that work should be fun.
Our company values:
- We trust each other: Instead of always watching your back, be confident your teammates have your back. By depending on each other’s talents and strengths, we create first-class products.
- We cultivate transparency at all levels: At Inperium, there are no impenetrable siloes or hidden agendas. We know the best people do their best work when they are informed and empowered.
- We communicate openly and with respect: Honest? Definitely. Brutally honest? Never. At Inperium, we say what we mean and mean what we say — always with kindness and respect.
- We’re hungry for feedback: We know that the best way to achieve our goals is to seek out feedback and listen carefully — to customers, employees, partners, and the broader business community.
- We move fast – without sacrificing quality: We eschew red tape, rigid waterfall methodologies, and stifling bureaucracy. We set goals and achieve them, building solutions we can take pride in.
- We take responsibility and never settle: We don’t believe in whining or making excuses. We set our standards high and stand behind everything we do and create.